Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mocha Time!

'Tis the season for warm beverages, right? Since I'm not into eggnog or hot apple cider, I drink espresso. What better than to mix my two favourite drinks? Those would be hot chocolate and lattes. Simple simple drink to make if you have the equipment.

What I did was mix about a cup of whole milk(only once in a while as a treat), two heaping tablespoons (the ones for soup) of hot chocolate powder in the milk steaming carafe and steam away. I don't like my drinks super hot, so I steam until it is the right temperature for me. When that is done, I brew a shot of espresso. Again, you can make it as strong as you'd like, but I'm still green :). Mix the hot chocolate and espresso together and you have a mocha!

A nice warm and tasty drink for any day.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment