Saturday, October 29, 2011

Malta- Day 8

Today Aunty Mary brought us sandwiches, so we didn't eat out for breakfast. She likes doing it, and they are good. While we were out, we treated her to a cappuccino. I had a large one that came in a clear glass mug. It looked neat! Joe had his usual espresso. I also picked a few sweets for us to share. They were all with almond and some had a hint of lemon. I'm going to miss those!

For supper, we just went to a small place in Senglea (L-isla) since we both had our blood sugar dropping. We went to a place called Caffe di Capri (I think) and we all had fish and chips. The fish was really soft, so we think it might have been cod. It was so filling, so I only ate the olives on the salad. For some reason, the salads don't come with dressing. That was the first time we had chips (fries) since we got here.

After we got back to the hotel, we went to Pegasus, the restaurant in the hotel, and got some ice cream. Joe had ġelat tan-Nanna, and I had coconut ice cream. Oh my, that coconut was sooo good! It had little chocolate chunks in it too.

Unfortunately, time is ticking away, and this adventure will be over before we know it!

Ċaw!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment